[OSM-dev] Trouble editing in wiki.openstreetmap.org

Jonathan Schleuss jschleuss at me.com
Sat Sep 17 22:24:05 UTC 2016

Hi gang,

Sorry if this isn't the right listserv: but I have been having trouble posting to the OSM wiki for months.

I've been using Chrome 53.0.2785.116 on a Mac. The problem is a I can't see the Captcha to post or save a page I've edited. I see the text saying, "Your edit includes new external links. To protect the wiki against automated spam, we kindly ask you to type the two words you see in the box below:" but there's no box.

Any ideas?

Screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295925/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-17%20at%203.19.47%20PM.png

Thanks for the help (maybe I'm missing something really simple).

Jon