[OSM-dev] Multipolygon relation way member without role

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 19 19:48:52 UTC 2016

Hi Patrick
I was just suggesting the talk list for more general questions since more contributors participate and can benefit from the discussion.
As done with other Quality tools such as Osmose, the best is to link to JOSM. This way, validators can look easily at the historic of the object and verify for example if a missing member of the relation has been deleted. They can also see other objects around and verify if this was a duplicate.
A contributor erased a few hours ago relation 5366432 with an indication that relation id=189383 is a complete version with an outer describing the Manoa Innovation Center.

Pierre