[OSM-dev] Wikipedia/OSM integration - round trip?

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:54:46 UTC 2017

>I'm interested in working across Wikipedia and OSM, e.g. fixing Wikidata
tags in OSM, and coordinates in Wikipedia, etc.
> I've also found this very useful in terms of ensuring that data is
correct on both.
>Does anybody have suggestions for faster linking from Wikipedia to OSM?

I have found an interesting project:
*  "Match OSM entities with Wikidata items":  http://osm.wikidata.link/
*   source:  https://github.com/EdwardBetts/osm-wikidata

example:

Sassari ( Italy ) :  https://osm.wikidata.link/matcher/40683    :  view
match candidates :  16 items found
Link for "view match candidates"   ;  And you will find the matches ..
*  7 candidates found
*  Items with no match found in OSM :  9 items

Best,
 Imre