[OSM-dev] Removing functionality and giving just No as answer

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Feb 24 11:33:49 UTC 2017

On 24/02/17 11:11, Tom Hughes wrote:

> Rather what happened is that at some point (most likely in the 1.0.0
> release about six months ago) leaflet started marking tile images with a
> CSS attribute that stops the browser offering image options for them in
> the default context menu.

This is the actual commit to leaflet that caused it:

   https://github.com/Leaflet/Leaflet/commit/0cfe8589

   https://github.com/leaflet/leaflet/issues/2396

That then made it's way to OSM when leaflet 1.0.0 was release and we
switched to it on 27th September last year.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/