[OSM-dev] GSOC 2017 with Vespucci

Devansh Ojha devanshojha3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:40:56 UTC 2017

Hello,
My name is Devansh Ojha and I wanted to apply for a project for GSOC 2017
under the Vespucci Android Application for OSM.

I am an Android Developer with a long term inclination towards mapping. I
have been reading the codebase for some time and have a fair understanding
of it. Also I have contributed a bit of code to the Vespucci project as
well. The #osm-gsoc irc seems to be inactive as of now.

Any guidance as to how to proceed would be appreciated. I really look
forward to working on this project.

Thank You
Devansh Ojha
(daveo30 on github)