[OSM-dev] Planet file with preprocessed lines/polygons

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Mon May 15 10:11:44 UTC 2017

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 08:53:19PM +0200, Christoph Lingg wrote:
> Thank you very much for your answer. Libosmium seems just the library I was
> searching for. Mabox QA tiles are interesting too but according to their docs
> they do not include relations but I need multi-polygons. http://
> osmlab.github.io/osm-qa-tiles/

The doc might be a bit misleading. The QA tiles includes finished
multipolygons created from multipolygon and boundary relations, but it
doesn't include the original relations or any other relations (route,
turn restrictions).

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688