[OSM-dev] Area handling in pyosmium/libosmium

Andrey Novikov novikov at gmail.com
Wed May 17 20:22:09 UTC 2017

Hi!

I want to switch to pyosmium for data manipulation. I've read that it
nicely creates area objects from relations. But I didn't find in
documentation how to filter what relations and ways to process. I've read
how to filter them for my own purposes but I'm afraid that it processes all
relations to construct areas. I need to extract only a subset of them so I
do not want to waste time for processing of unwanted data.

Regards,
Andrey