[OSM-dev] Tile Rendering Queue

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Nov 18 16:55:15 UTC 2017

W dniu 15.11.2017 o 16:20, Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski pisze:
> Tile CDN is highly loaded during daytime and not loaded on night.
> There is a peak after each stylesheet update. Monitoring:
> https://munin.openstreetmap.org/openstreetmap/render.openstreetmap/index.html#renderd

Is there something wrong with Munin lately?

The newest osm-carto release has been deployed yesterday and I wanted to
follow current changes on the OSMF servers, but I can see only network
traffic charts on this page - the rest is just not filled with any data.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]