[OSM-dev] Problems trying to get mod_tile/renderd working

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 06:18:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

Having difficulty trying to get mod_tile working.

The Apache error log is giving a segmentation fault when mod_tile is loaded in; no other information is available in the syslog. This is a mod_tile error, not renderd, as it started happening as soon as I enabled mod_tile and restarted apache.

My system is Ubuntu 14.04 which has Mapnik 2.2.0 and Apache 2.4.7 and mod_tile was cloned from github last Sunday.

Thanks,

Nick