[OSM-dev] New open source Geosocial platform based on OSM - KeplerJS

Stef Cud stefano.cudini at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:55:25 UTC 2017

Hello,

Over the last few months I've been working on a great project publishing it
completely under the open source license.
This is a Geosocial platform that allows you to create communities over the
Openstreetmap data layer.
Platform data is created directly by registered users or from OSM through
API Overpass.

Being designed with a modular architecture and plugins gives the developers
the opportunity to extend it to any case study. I have already written the
documentation and created some developmental channels to maintain the
project.
https://github.com/keplerjs

You can use the demo online and there are already many true users from all
over the world and data. I just ask you to share the project on your social
channels if you find it interesting:
https://twitter.com/Kepler_js

The homepage here:
*http://keplerjs.io* <http://keplerjs.io/>