[OSM-dev] Google Summer of Code 2018 - Adding Notes

Thomas Hervey thomasahervey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 05:37:40 UTC 2018

Hello OSM dev team!

Greetings from sunny Santa Barbara, California. My name is Thomas Hervey
and I am a 3rd year GIScience graduate student. This summer I will be
working on adding notes
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2018/AcceptedProjects>
to the iD editor. Provided there is enough time, I will be working on some
other improvements. My mentors are Bryan Housel and Marc Farra.

You can find details on my progress on my diary
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Thomas_Hervey/diary>. I've already
heard from some community members about beta testing and other
recommendations, but any other recommendations are more than appreciated!

Cheers,
-Thomas Hervey

--

Thomas Hervey