[OSM-dev] Leaflet.TextPath: multicolor labels, auto-orientation, ...

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits skunk at xover.mud.at
Mon Dec 24 07:22:59 UTC 2018

Hi!

As many OSM related maps use Leaflet and the Leaflet.TextPath plugin, you
might be interested to learn that I made some awesome changes to this
library.

Here is the pull request:
https://github.com/makinacorpus/Leaflet.TextPath/pull/72

You can clone the master branch of my copy of the repository:
https://github.com/plepe/Leaflet.TextPath

I hope you enjoy this christmas present!

greetings,
	Stephan

PS: My application OpenStreetBrowser will include these extensions soon!
-> https://www.openstreetbrowser.org/
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich