[OSM-dev] ID presets problem

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Sat Feb 10 09:09:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have been trying to add a missing preset to id, for
tourism=trail_riding_station.
It is defined with "fields": [ "name", "address", "phone", "website",
"description" ]

There are two problems:

1. below the expected fields, there is an additional field appearing
"tourism = attraction", which does not make any sense. It is not referenced
in the preset and there is no tag for "attraction" on the node.

2. The special input area for address remains empty. In the HTML the section
is just empty: <div class="preset-input-wrap"></div>. I have not made any
modifications to the address preset or code. Does this special input section
need additional dependencies?

The same problems also occur with the unmodified standard preset for
tourism=hotel.

I use a fork of ID 2.6.1 locally with XAMPP. Do those problems sound
familiar?

bye, Nop

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Developer-Discussion-f5233107.html