[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap Carto release v4.7.0

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Fri Jan 26 18:31:49 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Today, v4.7.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet (the default
stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released. Once changes are deployed
on the openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before all tiles
show the new rendering.

Changes include
- Adding icon for tourism=apartment
- Adding icon for leisure=firepit
- Yellow background for amenity=arts_centre
- Start rendering natural=heath earlier
- Start rendering entrances
- Changing tourism=picnic_site icon colour to green
- Move emergency=phone to higher zoom level
- Rendering seasonal waterways as intermittent
- Update Noto fonts to Phase III
- Fine-tuning of bridge labels
- Documentation changes and updates

Thanks to all the contributors for this release.

For a full list of commits, see
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.6.0...v4.7.0

As always, we welcome any bug reports at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]