[OSM-dev] Dockerfile

mmd mmd.osm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:45:01 UTC 2018

Am 19.07.2018 um 16:32 schrieb Stadtherr, Eric - US:

> I've had success with this one while doing some prototype testing, and
> it worked well for our test case, but I haven't used it in a production
> environment:
>

> https://hub.docker.com/r/wiktorn/overpass-api/

I just wanted to make you aware of the situation that all of the
available Docker images are provided by third parties and are not part
of the official release at this time.

As none of the public Overpass instances run by Roland are based on
Docker images, there's little know how on productive 'Overpass on
Docker' deployments available.

Due to the very limited capacity, it means your Docker image provider
would be your first point of contact for any Docker specific issues.