[OSM-dev] question about add way to openstreetmap by GPX automatic

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:02:22 UTC 2018

I made a short screencast video on how we worked with GPX before we had
good aerial imagery to work with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9WJeYO77I

Adding the ways would still be a manual process, but that's the best way to
integrate it with the already existing data anyway. I'm also showing the
ImproveWay functionality, which makes it actually quite enjoyable.

Polyglot