[OSM-dev] Various types and means of account blocks

ika-chan! (OpenStreetMap) mapper+dev at minoa.li
Mon Sep 24 16:44:56 UTC 2018

There are two common types of account blocks on MediaWiki, which could form the basis for the proposed reform:

1. A block where a user cannot edit any page except their own talk page.
2. A block where a user cannot edit any page at all.

So on OSM, it would be:

1. Editing block
2. Full block

I think that should take care of it.