[OSM-dev] tagtransform for OSM - An effort make tagging and using OSM data easier; bridging different worlds together

Sören Reinecke tilmanreinecke at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 11 14:12:45 UTC 2019

Hi Gerd,

nice to hear your heartbeat for tagtransform. Take a look at the GitHub
issue
https://github.com/ValorNaram/transformation-table-osmtags/issues/3
where I wrote down the infrastructure I'm planning. There I mention also the use of bot script to automatically collect rules from various validators and rule databases and to convert these to the format tagtransform uses to unify data from different sources. This allows the modification and the convert back to all the other formats used by different programs. This way we create a sustainable and good ecosystem of validation rules.

The way the team I want to set up communicates and exchanges is GitHub
and Slack. On GitHub we will first work in my repository, later on we
can create an organisation and move the repo. In Slack I need to create
a workplace and figure out how moderation in Slack works.

Cheers

Sören Reinecke alias Valor Naram

PS: This content is of public interest that's why this e-mail belongs
to this list.