[OSM-dev] job offer

Christoph Lingg christoph at lingg.eu
Fri Feb 22 14:35:14 UTC 2019

Hi devs!

I am one of the founder of komoot. Our apps help millions of people to experience real-life adventures in nature. For more than 10 years now, we are using OSM data to drive our service and we have developed open source projects like https://github.com/komoot/photon/ . A few days ago we published a new job offer that could be very relevant for OSM developers. It is about improving outdoor routing (hiking, cycling, mtb, …), directions, maps and geocoding – based on OSM data. https://www.komoot.com/jobs/backend-engineer-routing

Maybe you like it yourself or know anyone who could?

Have a great weekend,
Christoph

PS: I wasn’t sure about the policy regarding job offers in this mailing list. That is why I asked two list admins for clarifications, but I did not get an answer unfortunately.