[OSM-dev] osm.org groups

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Wed May 1 12:42:22 UTC 2019

Дмитрий Киселев wrote:
> But if i just do that and send a pull request, chances that it will
> be rejected as the previous one, are quite high.

The previous one wasn't rejected - it just went stale because no-one was
able to finish it (personally I remember getting stuck on pagination), and
the osm.org codebase inevitably diverged sufficiently that it'd be hard to
re-integrate it.

There's still lots of enthusiasm for having groups on osm.org. Feel free to
drop in on IRC (#osm on OFTC), or here or wherever, if you'd like to talk
through how it could work.

cheers
Richard

--