[OSM-dev] Real time in public transport

A A todoesmejorable at outlook.com
Wed Nov 13 12:24:11 UTC 2019

Hello everyone!

What do you think about the possibility of adding a url to the "departures_board" or "passenger_information_display" tag to be able to report arrival times in real time at a train / subway / bus station?

I think it can be very useful information. If it is added in a simple way through a tag, it could be easily implemented by mapping and navigation software and used for navigation in public transport or simply for querying the waiting time at a specific public transport station.

I think we should agree on how to enter this data and include this way in our mapping practice.