[OSM-dev] OSM Database schema

Lorenzo Stucchi lorenzostucchi95 at outlook.it
Sat Jan 4 08:21:51 UTC 2020

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your links, but I was searching for more detailed information. I knew how OpenStreetMap works, and I'm contributing by years.

I know how the basic database schema works and for this reason I wrote here to understood if someone has more detailed explanation of all the table that I sent in the first mail. My idea was to explain this table, but some names are not so clear. The general description of the database in different paper is base on the response of the API, but this is not the real structure of the database, so, for this reason, I was searching for this more detailed description.

Thanks,
Stucchi Lorenzo