[OSM-dev] Experimental regional taginfo sites

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Sun Jan 5 17:20:48 UTC 2020

Frederik, this is great work and will be a very useful tool for the
community. It works nearly flawlessly for me, too, so all I can do is
nitpick about minor UI details:

- The overpass turbo links for uncommon keys or tags come with a global
bounding box. I believe there's a "wizard_area" property in each Taginfo
configuration that can affect this?
- Likewise, the opensearch shortname and contact config properties still
use the default values (e.g. "Taginfo Test Instance"). It would be
especially convenient to show a name that reflects the particular
region, as you already do for the overall page title.

But frankly, it's already amazing as is!

Tobias