[OSM-dev] Experimental regional taginfo sites

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Jan 5 20:34:56 UTC 2020

Martijn,

On 05.01.20 21:17, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> Am I misinterpreting your instructions or did you not add these regions?

The US has always been a special case on the download server, where
because of its size there never was an extract for the country, just for
the continent (North America) and then the census regions and individual
US states. This leads to endless special-casing server-side, and I
forgot that here, hence the bug. Fixed now:
https://taginfo.geofabrik.de/north-america/us/utah

Bye
Frederik

PS: Maybe some day I'll do a proper US extract and then the US will be a
normal country like all the others ;)