[OSM-dev] OSM Database schema

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 9 11:17:17 UTC 2020

Redaction_id will have bearing on the redaction bot
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSMF_Redaction_Bot

Background: when OSM changed to ODbl, all changes made by people who did
not agree had to be redacted.

visible in the changeset will be the same as for node/way/relation: you
can delete an item, and when it is deleted, visible=0.

Maarten