[OSM-dev] Import type=site relations or propagate relation tags to members with osm2pgsql

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:07:06 UTC 2020

Hi all,

What would be the best solution to get information about type=site
relations when loading osm data with osm2pgsql?

I'd try first to load type=site objects just like multipolygon but I don't
really know how to achieve that and what would I get in the DB exactly.

If it's not possible or desirable, how can tags of type=site relation can
be propagated to way and/or nodes members?

By reading this, I understand this point isn't closed nor mature, right?
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/230

Thanks in advance for any help

François Lacombe