[OSM-dev] OSM Carto stylesheet vs Release osm2pgsql 1.3.0

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Jul 29 12:21:13 UTC 2020

On 7/28/2020 4:39 AM, Sarah Hoffmann wrote:
> Further changes:
>
>   * The pgsql output now looks for lua script relative to the
>     |style.json| file.
>     This is a breaking change. Users might have to change the file
>     names of
>     their lua scripts in the style files.

Does anyone know if changes need to be made to the OpenStreetMap Carto
stylesheet or is it already compatible with this breaking change?

I confess that I run a planet-wide tile server with the OSM Carto
stylesheet and using osm2pgsql to apply updates but I have NO idea just
what is in the stylesheet and how it all works with osm2pgsql.  I've put
in the documented commands and it "just works", at least pending this
question.

Lynn (D)