[OSM-dev] New tilemaker release

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:36:03 UTC 2020

Thank you for this cool project!

Initially, I stumble upon a problem when I tried to run:

ruby server somembtiles.mbtiles

I got this error message ERROR NameError: uninitialized constant
MapServer::JSON

As a workaround, I add: require 'json' in the server.rb file (under require
'cgi' line). And then it works like a charm. I don't know if it is just me
or it would be useful for others as pull requests.

Best,

Iyan