[OSM-dev] Extract update forgets relation

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Sat Apr 17 18:55:11 UTC 2021

On 15.04.2021 09:54, Stephan Knauss wrote:
> After a recent change the newly added parts of this relation are no
> longer rendered.

I found the bug within trim_osc.py and filed a PR to fix it:
https://github.com/Zverik/regional/pull/14

The problem resulted in most (or all) changed relations from being
dropped from change files.

I assume that this affects all users of the scrip. Probably all who
followed the switch2osm instructions for an extract.
https://switch2osm.org/serving-tiles/updating-as-people-edit/

As probably all changed relations since initial import of the DB are
broken, easiest fix is a re-import of the database and re-rendering of
map tiles.

Stephan