[OSM-dev] Reminder: Call for GSoC 2021 project ideas

Sarah Hoffmann lonvia at denofr.de
Thu Feb 18 15:02:10 UTC 2021

Hi all,

just a little reminder that we are looking for project ideas
for this year's Google Summer of Code:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2021/Project_ideas

Orga applications close tomorrow and we'd like to have a first
collection of ideas then. If you have an OSM-related project
and some ideas how students could help, please add them there.

Just a small addendum about the shortened program: it's a total
of 175h over 10 weeks, so only about 50% work. That is
significantly shorter than previous years and means that we
likely more looking at project ideas fo already defined development
task than for big new feature developments.

Looking forward to your ideas.

Sarah