[OSM-dev] Osmupdate 0.4.5 fails (osmctools)

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Mon Feb 22 10:43:42 UTC 2021

Hello,

If that is the official repository (there seems to be several of them
through Github, Gitlab...), it would be useful to add it in OSM Wiki
page for osmupdate : https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmupdate

Maybe we can do a bit of cleanup and make a common "Osmctools" page
which describe install process for both osmupdate, osmfilter and
osmconvert ?

Best regards,

Adrien P.