[OSM-dev] Osmupdate 0.4.5 fails (osmctools)

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:58:11 UTC 2021

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 at 09:51, Florian Lohoff <f at zz.de> wrote:

> Could be please ban all people not using a VCS,
> not distributing a Makefile, and using "C Obfuscator"
> to Elba or something.

Tom, Florian - please both take a second to be a bit kinder in the
things that you say about the software and its developer.

Many years ago I wrote a text parser in C, and it was neither fun nor
pretty (nor reliable nor well thought through). I'm glad my work has
never been publicly derided as "mad", nor has had anyone asking for me
to be banned for not reaching their expectations.

Please, be nice, and imagine how the original developer might feel if
they read this thread.

Thanks,
Andy