[OSM-dev] Virtual osm2pgsql meetup

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Thu Jan 14 10:09:09 UTC 2021

Osm2pgsql development has picked up steam in the last months. Many new features
have been implemented and we have many more ideas. And there are plenty of
issues to work on. But to decide where we are going next and what to
prioritize, we want to hear more from the osm2pgsql users.

To that end we are planning a virtual meetup. It will take place at
https://meet.topf.org/osm2pgsql on February 2nd, 2021 starting 18:00
UTC. We'll talk a bit about the current state of osm2pgsql and our plans, but
this is mostly for answering any questions you might have and for discussing
ideas on osm2pgsql. Anybody can join, you don't need to register. See you
there!

Jochen