[diversity-talk] Neurodiversity and CoC

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:30:47 UTC 2014

first ,congratulations to me for being the most offensive person ever to
you. i can only imagine what a high bar that is. second, i have a traumatic
brain injury. it is no fucking joke so lay off AND there is a lot i have
evidence of similarities between certain tbi's and autism. and finally, who
may i ask if the fucking public shamer in this scenario? i am happy to work
on an inclusive and safe coc that but i refuse to work with assholes.

period,
alyssa.