[Diversity-talk] Geochicas pre welcome event FOSS4G + HOT Summit

Selene Yang seleneyang1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:00:13 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone! I wanted to invite all the women* attending the FOSS4G
Conference and HOT Summit this year in Dar es Salaam to a pre-event we're
hosting from Geochicas. If anyone here knows the ladies from OSMGirls from
Africa we'd love if you could invite them.

This is a get-together Geochicas' been doing for the past two years now,
and it's a space in which we can network, talk about our work, projects,
concerns about the community and basically just have some time to get to
know each other.

Our event is from 7pm-9pm, afterwards the general welcome event will take
place in the same bar/restaurant.

For more information and registration: h
ttp://bitly.com/GeochicasTakeTanzania
<ttp://bitly.com/GeochicasTakeTanzania>

P.S. Ladies, if you register, the first beer is on us ;)

Hope to see you all ladies there.

**Whoever perceive herself as woman*
--

Selene Yang Rappaccioli