[Diversity-talk] Who Maps The World

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Mar 19 15:18:15 UTC 2018

The health care functions you mentioned there are things that would not be mapped as standalone functions in my experience.

They are functions that exist as part of the general healthcare, most will exist within the local hospital although some will be provided locally in the local surgery (amenity=doctors).

A midwife is not a standalone function, it is a person who works through the normal health care system. Births outside hospital are heavily discouraged.

Baby hatch sounds a horrible tag, sounds mechanical uncaring and impersonal. I assume it means a maternity ward?

Phil (trigpoint)