[Diversity-talk] Import of information and care points in Catalunya, Spain

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Mar 10 13:16:52 UTC 2019

While I'm not quite sure why these locations couldn't be surveyed
instead of being imported from a third party with completely unclear
quality, the more important question is, given the potentially sensitive
nature of the information, have the entities in question been asked if
they are OK with the integration in OSM (which from a visibility POV is
very different from being registered in an obscure government database)?

Simon