[Diversity-talk] LGBT spaces and HIV facilities Mapathon

Mikko Tamura mikko.tamura at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:46:31 UTC 2020

In the Philippines, we will be conducting an LGBT spaces and HIV facilities
Mapathon in Cebu City, Cebu schedule on March 14. This will be hosted by
MapBeks which is an online community of LGBT volunteers advocating for
representation of LGBT spaces on OSM. We are still looking for support and
possible partners to make this happen. Currently, we were able to reach and
partner with ReasonForLiving, HOT Philippines, AidVocate, and various LGBT
groups.

If ever you are in the Philippine by that time, we would totally appreciate
this.
--

*MIKKO L. TAMURA*
*Administrator*