[Diversity-talk] +100 & tagging? | Re: LGBT spaces and HIV facilities Mapathon

Mikko Tamura mikko.tamura at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:05:14 UTC 2020

Basically I collated a spreadsheet of all hiv centers in the Phil. Then we
ask volunteers to research the phone number, address, etc. then we set up a
mapcontrib page. You can view it on http://tinyurl.com/mapbekshivmap thats
where we use to add the hiv teating centers.

For hiv testing centers we tag them as disease:hiv=yes;
healthcare=laboratorty; healthcare:speciality=blood_check

For counselling centers we use:

Amenity=social_facility; social_facility=outreach;
social_facility:for=diseased; disease:hiv=yes

What do you think of this? Or do you think we can apply for a request for a
new tag. Hopefully you can help
Me since I really do not know how to do it. Ive read the wili page but I
think I might need some support in doing it.

So currently we have mapped out 150 Locations out of 650 and plan to
continue mapping out till mid June :) I am planning to do an online session
so that people from other countries can help us find the locations and add
pois to osm :)