[Diversity-talk] “RainbOSM: Green” social meet up at SotM

Amanda McCann amanda at technomancy.org
Tue Jul 6 20:14:57 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I have scheduled a RainbOSM (LGBTQ+ people in OpenStreetMap) social meet the upcoming State of the Map virtual converence for 2021-07-10T0900Z (0900Z on Sat.) Let's just hang out and chat. 🙂 Anyone with a #SotM ticket can attend (I presume?). I'll moderate. I named this one “Green” because that's a colour of the rainbow flag, and I'm Irish. 🙂 Hopefully those in other timezones will schedule others.

Details: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_2021/self-organized_sessions#Saturday.2C_10_July_2021

--
Amanda (PS: new name)