[Geocoding] Website Geocoding

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Sep 15 14:04:46 BST 2009

I'm looking to put a series of form objects on a website, to Geocode a
place, maybe show a map and do some calculations.... and save the
data.

Ideally I need to ensure that enough detail is given so I can send
someone there, should they submit the form, so I need House
Numbers/Building Names etc.

I'm currently thinking of using Drupal to write this but I'm open to
better ideas....

I don't really want to reinvent the wheel.

I have been looking at a number of options but I can't really say I
like any of them.

Would I be better with one box to get the lot, or multiple boxes to
get Building, House No, Street, Town and Postcode or what.

Any ideas

Peter.