[Geocoding] Nominatim not searching for places

Andrey Syschikov asyschikov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:07:40 UTC 2016

Thanks, with extratags=1 it makes more sense. It is also strange that
search does not return admin level, so it is impossible to distinguish
different admin levels for entities with the same name, for example
https://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/search/?q=weesp&format=json&extratags=1&addressdetails=1

Thanks,
Andrey