[OHM] OHM talk proposal for SOTM-US

David Riordan davidriordan at nypl.org
Mon Mar 23 16:51:16 UTC 2015

Hey Eric (sorry for the delayed response; getting over a nasty illness),

Yeah - we wound up submitting one on the overall concepts we're exploring
with the Space/Time Directory. Given the time constraints (20 min sessions)
we figured a fast methodology overview is likely to get the most for the
time. But we really see it as a way to tee up the overall conversation of
where we intersect with OHM. I forsee us having a few "birds of a feather"
sessions on our subjects as well, but we don't necessarily need to have
those created ahead of time. That said, getting one OHM "birds of a
feather" in the program schedule would be useful and then we can break off
from there.

It's going to be pretty darn awesome.

David Riordan | Manager of Product and R&D Group - NYPL Labs | @NYPL_Labs
<http://twitter.com/nypl_labs>