[Hot-francophone] [HOT Tagging] Tag for community based healthcare? / Quel tag pour les sites de soins communautaires ?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Lun 21 Sep 10:45:29 UTC 2015

Hi Claire,

It is a bit long and kind of complicated, but do you think a combination
of the healthcare 2.0 proposal could address the facilities?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Healthcare_2.0

It does say part of its goal was to deal with community based services.

Maybe we need to add some possible values to the existing proposal.

Lets get this sorted out.

Cheers,
Blake