[Hot-francophone] [activation hotosm] Hurricane Matthew Task 2195

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Ven 7 Oct 06:33:18 UTC 2016

Hi Nicolas,

Yes Fred's experience and presence in the field would be invaluable for
collecting data. As Blake mentioned HOT does not really engage in UAV
mapping during active disaster situations, so it would probably be best to
coordinate with other field responders to understand their immediate needs.
In either case, would be great if orthomosaics eventually produced could be
contributed to OAM --> https://upload.openaerialmap.org for anyone to use.

With regards to the charter, it looks like it's been activated already five
times for Matthew
https://www.disasterscharter.org/web/guest/activations/charter-activations
 Would be great if you guys can follow up and understand what imagery has
been made available and usable in OSM.

Cheers,

Cristiano

--