[Hot-francophone] [HOT] Tasking ManagerS

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Lun 24 Oct 18:21:44 UTC 2016

Hi Rod,

I am kindly asking you to please consider making proposals on how to
improve coordination between different TMs and teams, rather than
bringing up past issues or accusations. IMHO that is not helpful to
try and unite the OSM community, especially in the context of an
active response.

As Blake said, anyone who needs it, including members of ProjetEOF
have access to the HOT hosted OSM TM. I also perfectly agree on having
multiple tasking managers, as that already is the case in many
countries and communities that run their own. The project is open
source and it's good to see a diversity of applications, which
hopefully make the project an code grow stronger.

To address any potential issues on governance and project creation
coordination, I created these suggestions:

https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/874
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/873

Please contribution your comments and ideas there.

Thank you,

Cristiano