[HOT] Pakistan Floods, HOT and OSM mappers

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 17:03:35 BST 2010

I think it'd be good to be clearer about the most affected
areas--whether it's specific towns, or specific river valleys--and
marking those on a map on the Pakistan Floods page.  The flooding is
over such a huge area that I kind of lose perspective on where things
are, so anything that focuses mapping efforts on the best areas really
helps.  Also, I put the links to the US Defense Mapping Agency maps up
on the Data Sources page and have started adding some town names from
those.  Those also have rivers and canals marked and often named.
Hopefully this might help with orientation.

Cheers, Brad