[HOT] Status of pre and post quake imagery friendly licenced to OSM for tracing in support of Pak Floods crisis mapping

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:42:44 BST 2010

All

Just got back online after 2.5 days fully offline: I'd be hyper grateful if
someone can provide a short heads up on how we stand for Pak Floods mapping
on the imagery front pre and post floods data?
* Pre-iflood imagery: besides Yahoo (accurate in some areas), what pre-flood
imagery do we have at hand, what is mobilizable from what Google had shared
in the past (see their blog), from other actors (Pacific Disaster Centre)?
* Post-flood imagery: any hint on the licensing scheme under which imagery
might be provided when usable (cloud)-
Great as well if this update can span on efforts on vectorial data
mobilization

Hyper best
Nicolas

--