[HOT] HOT activities needing volunteers ?

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 16:02:32 BST 2010

Jean

I think ideally we could direct this kind of offer towards high volume, low
intensity tasks, which could be trained online. However, at the moment, I'd say
someone volunteering with HOT would need to be directly trained and self
motivated to make a contribution.

So either some of them could take it apon themselves to get involved, or we wait
until we're more in position to take on this kind of offer.

Best
Mikel

 == Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron