[HOT] Pre-disaster imagery of Pakistan Floods now available from SPOT

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 00:50:10 BST 2010

I've drawn a boundary way around three areas of coverage in the new SPOT
imagery. http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1136222   That's the
patches that I'm aware of, but did anyone happen upon any others?

Now unfortunately the larger of the three areas sits entirely within an area we
already have from Yahoo, and a quick comparison:
( http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Pakistan_Spot_Yahoo_comparison.jpg )
suggests that SPOT isn't going offer any better tracing for that area. Let's
look at using the other two patches though.

Harry Wood